Start / Intakes and Deadlines
Intakes: [Major Intakes are Jan/Feb & Sep/Oct]
Deadline: Recommended to apply 03 months prior to the start dates.
Eligibility / Entry Requirements
For Master’s Program: Students should have scored 60% and above in their Bachelor’s degree Program.
- We accept students from Engineering, Hospitality, Management, Science and all other streams.
- IELTS score of 6.5 bands and No Band Less than 6.0 Bands is Required/ Some Universities may accept PTE score
- For Master programs, IELTS score NOT mandatory, but we always advise students to have scores ready for positive visa outcome.
- French language requirement is NOT mandatory
- Backlogs are ONLY accepted if the course is completed in the given duration.
12 Months to 24 Months
01 Year to 02 Years Work visa easily available after studies, PR (Permanent Residency Opportunity exists)
15 Years of education (12 +03) is acceptable in France for PG programs and few MBA programs.
Internship opportunities in Multinational companies available.
France is ideal destination for Hotel/Hospitality Management related courses.
Student Work Rights
Can work 20 hours per week during academic year and Full time when on vacations
Students will be granted up to two years’ work visa after their Masters
Cost of Education
(Tuition Fees and Cost of Living)
Students will need to cover the following for Cost of Education:
Cost of Tuition Fees for 12 Months: Approx. 8 lacs and above + need to show
Cost of Living: Euros 8500 : Approx. 7 Lacs in their bank account.
Funds to be shown for France Visa
For Master’s Program (01 or 02 Years): Students will need to show One year Tuition fees and one year cost of living in their bank accounts (Around 8 Lacs Tuition fees + 7 Lacs cost of living)
Balance in Savings Account (Which ideally should be 03 months old)
Fixed Deposit (A Maximum of 50% of total funds can be shown through FD)